Bandsaw, metal, horizontal (Westward UE-712) ID:165
|Type||Westward UE-712 Horizontal-Vertical Band Saw|
|Location||Between metal bay and welding area|
|Label||1.0" 1.5" 2.0"|
- Blade size: 3/4" x 0.032" x 93"
- Blade speeds: 86/132/178/260 FPM
- Cutting capacity 7" x 12" (depends on shape and miter angle, see manual for details or try)
- Horsepower: 3/4HP (560W)
Manual (different model but same saw, goes by a few names/brands: JET, Acra, etc.)
Built-in coolant system
If you're ever doing/getting a demo of this tool, fill in this section on how it works!
(pages 17/18 of the manual effectively cover this)
- not hurt your self/arms/eyes...
- not killing sawblades
- set up and hold material
- adjusting cutting pressure
- using coolant effectively
- setting up for vertical operation
- cleaning and maintenance
Drain and refill gear box oil after first 90 days of operation. Thereafter, change every six months. Use 90W oil.
Check coolant every 3 months, <<need more info on what to do if coolant level is low ex. what type of coolant it takes>>
|Date||Action Taken||Completed By|
Oct 22nd 2022 - installed