Jump to navigation Jump to search
Links and information for learning new skills
- Blondiehacks lathe skills An excellent entry level youtube playlist intro to lathe cutting, measurement and operation theory.
- Blondiehacks mill skills Similar to lathe skills...but for the mill.
- This Old Tony General metalworking. Some welding, some CNC conversion, milling, grinding and assorted random projects, heavy on the dad jokes.
- Building an 8bit breadboard computer An excellent deep dive into low level digital computing.
- Keysight Labs Keysight promo channel, lots of great information on bench testing techniques and information. Heavy on the fancy Keysight equipment, but excellent knowledge regardless.
- What is CNC? A high level introduction to CNC tools, workflow and introduction to feeds and speeds
- Punished Props Academy Lots of tutorials on foam work, painting and weathering, vacuforming, mold making and casting.