Planer, 16" Auto Planer
|Type||Planer 16" Auto|
|Certification||Basic woodworking safety course|
|Label||1.0" 1.5" 2.0"|
- Requires training
- No OSB, MDF and plywood
- 220V 2HP
- Maximum planning width: 16"
- Maximum planning length: tbd
- Maximum planning thickness: tbd
- Knives: tbd
- Manual and part list: (Unable to locate one)
- Video of the guts of the beast ==>> Detailed Maintenance video
Note that the lever on the right side is used to set the speed. Push IN for fast, Pull OUT for slow.
Also, a note on the dust hood says "This Dust Collector works a lot better if all the other gates are closed".
Reminder: Of all the woodworking gear, the planer sends the largest volume to the dust collector. If doing a larger amount of planing, keep a close eye on the blue bin under the dust collector and empty it (a 2-person job) if you can see any 'not swirling' dust/chips through the viewing window.