Air compressor, 60-gallon (Campbell Hausfeld) ID:110
- Name: 60-gallon air compressor
- Make/Model: Campbell Hausfeld ??
- Serial Number: ??
- Original Owner: Byron Hynes
- Loan Status: Long-term loan, with agreement pending
- Arrival Date: 2015-12-06
- Location: Metal shop, next to the bench under the giant metal shelves
- Functional Status: Working
- Usage Permissions: Open to members
- Certification: None
- Wiki ID: 110
- Power: 7 HP
- Capacity: 60 gallons
- Max pressure: 125 PSI
- Air delivery rate: 10.3 SCFM @ 90 PSI
- pitch thread, with info on work done to set it up ( admin list)
- similar 3 HP models on Campbell Hausfeld's site
- newer model on Home Depot's site
This compressor was offered by Byron on 2015-12-06 for either long-term loan or purchase by Protospace. Some members objected to any more equipment being brought in on a loan basis and insisted that everything must be owned by Protospace from now on. However, nobody assessed its value or made any proposal for Protospace to purchase it from Byron, so it has gone forward as a loan. Byron has indicated he'd like to have an agreement with Protospace if this compressor is to stay as a loan, but that has not been done as of 2016-01-01.
Several members stepped up to install parts and do maintenance necessary to start using this compressor, as detailed in the admin list thread linked in the Documents section.