Links and information for learning new skills
This is a placeholder for when people post anything that would be relevant
This is a placeholder for any information (links?) for anything relevant to the Rabbit laser
This is a placeholder for any information (links?) for anything relevant to the Trotec laser
- [how-to-install-fonts-in-windows-10] This is a placeholder on how to install fonts. We need to figure out a ProtoSpace procedure that allows for installing "for all users".
Surely there must be something that someone can post that will fill this space?
- Blondiehacks lathe skills An excellent entry level youtube playlist intro to lathe cutting, measurement and operation theory.
- Blondiehacks mill skills Similar to lathe skills...but for the mill.
- This Old Tony General metalworking. Some welding, some CNC conversion, milling, grinding and assorted random projects, heavy on the dad jokes.
- Building an 8bit breadboard computer An excellent deep dive into low level digital computing.
- Keysight Labs Keysight promo channel, lots of great information on bench testing techniques and information. Heavy on the fancy Keysight equipment, but excellent knowledge regardless.
- Course slides for "learn to solder++"
- What is CNC? A high level introduction to CNC tools, workflow and introduction to feeds and speeds
- Fusion 360 CAM Tutorial for Beginners!
- Get started in Fusion 360 for CAM & CNC - Complete Beginners Tutorial
- Making a Kevin An easy to follow tutorial on how to make a simple CNC project called Kevin
- Punished Props Academy Lots of tutorials on foam work, painting and weathering, vacuforming, mold making and casting.