3D printer, FFF (ORD Bot Hadron) ID:2
From Protospace Wiki
Revision as of 21:03, 23 April 2019 by Cjs (removed incorrect serial number data, removed explicit image declaration, added more specific arrival date)
- Type: 3D Printer
- Make/Model: ORD Bot Hadron
- Serial Number:
- Original Owner: Alan Ferguson
- Loan Status: Semi-Permanent Loan
- Arrival Date: Before 2014-10-29
- Location: 3D Printer Village
- Functional Status: Working
- Usage Permissions: Members Only
- Certification: Demo Required
- Wiki ID: 2
Recently updated Ordbot I to E3D Titan extruder with E3D v6 hotend. 2 new Ordbots were also built by Alan, including E3D Titan extruders and v6 hotends! Makes printing a lot of parts a little easier.
- Capable of printing with PLA or ABS, but leave it using PLA generally to avoid jams.
- Donation required if using common materials.