From Protospace Wiki
| This page is archived as its information is no longer current.|
Last update: in August 2013.
Current information on this subject can be found at http://scoperta.ca/.
|Mike Hermann||Mike Half Hour|
Build and maintain a fleet of Robotic frames complete with a variety of props that bolt to the top.
Scoperta is an On-Going project. We have a mixture of new activities and sustainment activities. These include:
- development and refinement of robotic bases (frames/chassis)
- development and refinement of electronic hardware (H-Bridges and circuit packs)
- support for Scoperta public events, which includes supplies and equipment that Scoperta deploys at events.
- storage and use of equipment, tools, spare parts and maintenance supplies; these materials are located under the stairs in Protospace, and are subject to an additional monthly rental fee paid by Scoperta to Protospace.
- periodic maintenance and repairs of Moving Furniture.
Progress thus far
- 5 Robotic Frames have been created
- Custom H-Bridge Electronics have been manufactured
- Custom Remote Control Software
- Custom Wired Control Software
- Multiple props - 3 armchairs, a loveseat, and a coffee table
- Homemade Segway like device
Update: July 17, 2013