Calgary Mini Maker Faire 2013
| This page is archived as its information is no longer current.|
Last update: in September 2013.
Current information on this subject can be found at Protospace's show participation.
Protospace is attending Calgary Mini Maker Faire 2013, September 14-15. There's a room for hackerspaces, there's a booth for Protospace. Attendance is expected to be 3000 people.
Things Protospace Will Do
New business cards (James)- Matt & Hayley got it done.
Prospective membership pamphlet (Matt & Jim)- Likely not getting done.
- Have a booth in the hackerspace room with people, projects, video, swag
- Have big Tuesday meet & geeks the Sept weeks after Makerfaire.
- Be nice and clean for new guests and member hopefuls
Have sponsorship letter (Matt & Kevin)- Kevin made updates. Should host/print some.
- Have website content backfilled (Matt & Kevin)
- Sell pre-order tickets (Now!)
- Have first 3 months for price of 2 membership deal again
- ... Other things I forgot
How to Help
- Show up at Makerfaire, in 10 days, Sept 14-15 weekend.
- Help man the booth for an hour or two or all day
- Bring awesome stuff
- Sell tickets now
- Host a workshop
- ... Other stuff I forgot and will bring up later.
People who will help with soldering workshops: Danny, Ben, Dana,
People who are available on floating hours or unscheduled: Matt (anytime), David Bernier (1 hour Sat), Inks, Don Greer (50% of time), Dave G (teardown).
People who've committed to manning the booth (ideally 4+ people for all hours):
|Saturday Sept. 14||Colin, Brian||Colin, Brian||Colin, Brian||Colin, Brian, Evan, Tony||Colin, Brian, Evan, Tony||Colin, Brian, Evan, Tony||Colin, Brian, Evan, Tony||Colin, Brian, Evan, Tony||Colin, Brian, Evan, Tony|
|Sunday Sept. 15||Colin, Chris||Colin, Chris, Mike M||Colin, Chris, Mike M||Colin, Chris, Mike M, Jamie||Colin, Mike M, Jamie||Colin, Mike M, Jamie||Colin, Mike M, Jamie||Colin, Mike M, Dave G, Jamie||N/A|
- Jim's circuitboard mill
- Brian's food printer
- Danny's lasers
- Computer & Monitor
- Business cards
- Forms (?)
- Soldering workshop