The main Protospace Wordpress website is found at https://protospace.ca
You can ask Alan, Andrea, Murray, Emrah, Gregg L, Greg M, Ian, Pat, or Tanner to edit the website for you.
Or request a Wordpress account from the Directors.
Log into Wordpress at https://protospace.ca/wp-admin
Edit the pages or sections you'd like following the guide to the right.
The website is hosted on a DigitalOcean VPS managed by Tanner. The same one that's running this Wiki and the MQTT broker.
The website files and database is automatically backed up weekly offsite and offline by Tanner.
- 1 GB Memory / 25 GB Disk
- Debian GNU/Linux 10
- floating IP: 184.108.40.206
- actual IP: 220.127.116.11
- private IP: 10.118.0.2
In the unlikely event that Tanner kicks the bucket, recover access like so:
- Get Emrah to ssh email@example.com
If that doesn't work:
- Get the firstname.lastname@example.org DigitalOcean credentials from LastPass
- Log into DigitalOcean
- Select Droplets > webhost
- Select Access > Reset root password
- A new root password will be emailed to email@example.com
- Open the web console under the green ON button (not Recovery Console)
- Log in as root
- Find someone that knows Debian / Ubuntu Linux
- Create a Linux user, add your public key, edit /etc/ssh/sshd_config AllowUsers