Protospace has a lot of traditions and things passed down by oral tradition. As the membership has grown, it's become necessary to codify some things into written policies.
Policies are generally adopted by the membership at an Annual General Meeting, an Extraordinary General Meeting, or a monthly Members' Meeting. In some cases, a policy can be set by the Directors.
As policies are adopted in a written form, they are being collected in one place, as well as posted here. Members can review the minutes of the appropriate meeting for additional background.
- Large Project Storage Policy (July 2013)
- Membership Policies (January 10, 2015)
- Vetting Policy and Procedures (January 10, 2015)
- Young Person Membership Policy (January 10, 2015)
- Termination Policy and Procedures (January 10, 2015)
- Legal Notices (January 10, 2015)
- Financial Motion Expiry Policy (June 9, 2015)
- Safety and Security Enforcement Policy (July 14, 2016)
- Unaccompanied Young Persons Policy (September 8, 2016)
- Electronic Voting Policy (September 8, 2016)
- Proxy Voting Policy (September 8, 2016)
- Reimbursement Policy (November 24, 2016)