Protospace has a lot of traditions and things passed down by oral tradition. As the membership has grown, it's become necessary to codify some things into written policies.
Policies are generally adopted by the membership at an Annual General Meeting, an Extraordinary General Meeting, or a monthly Members' Meeting. In some cases, a policy can be set by the Directors.
As policies are adopted in a written form, they are being collected in one place, as well as posted here. Members can review the minutes of the appropriate meeting for additional background.
- Young Person Membership Policy (January 10, 2015)
- Unaccompanied Young Persons Policy (September 8, 2016)
- Vetting Policy and Procedures (January 10, 2015)
- Termination Policy and Procedures (January 10, 2015)
- Membership Policies (January 10, 2015)
- Electronic Voting Policy (September 8, 2016)
- Proxy Voting Policy (September 8, 2016)
- Financial Motion Expiry Policy (June 9, 2015)
- Large Project Storage Policy (July 2013)
- Safety and Security Enforcement Policy (July 14, 2016)
- Reimbursement Policy