Protospace has a lot of traditions and things passed down by oral tradition. As the membership has grown, it's become necessary to codify some things into written policies.
Policies are generally adopted by the membership at an Annual General Meeting, an Extraordinary General Meeting, or a monthly Members' Meeting. In some cases, a policy can be set by the Directors.
As policies are adopted in a written form, they are being collected in one place, as well as posted here. Members can review the minutes of the appropriate meeting for additional background.
- Large Project Storage Policy (July 2013)
- Membership Policies 2015 | GoogleDriveOriginal (January 10, 2015) | Original MembershipPolicies.pdf
- Vetting 2015 | Vetting GDrive (January 10, 2015) | Original VettingPolicies.pdf
- Young Persons Membership | Young Person Membership Policy (January 10, 2015) | Original YoungMembers.pdf
- Termination Policy | Termination GDrive (January 10, 2015) | Original TerminationPolicies.pdf
- Legal Notices (January 10, 2015)
- Financial Motions Expiration Policy Financial Motion Expiry Policy (June 9, 2015)
- Safety and Security Enforcement Policy (July 14, 2016)
- Unaccompanied Young Persons | Unaccompanied Gdrive (September 8, 2016) | Unaccompanied Young Persons.pdf
- Electronic Voting | Electronic Voting GDrive (September 8, 2016) | ElectronicVoting.pdf
- Proxy Voting | Proxy Voting Policy (September 8, 2016) | proxyVoting.pdf
- Reimbursement Policy (November 24, 2016)
- Approved policies/Complaint Resolution (October 23, 2016)