Air compressor, silent ID:112
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Loan status||Donated to Protospace|
|Arrival date||July 2012|
|Functional status||Broken (see notes)|
|Usage permissions||Open to Members & Friends|
- Mated with Huge Plasma Cutter
- Avoid using extension cords, may trip breakers.
- Before use, check drain valve underneath, should need to be closed. DO NOT overtighten.
- After use, always drain tank. Use blowout valve first, then open drain valve underneath and leave open. DO NOT overloosen. Opening valve drains air completely but also water that has accumulated inside tank. If forgotten, tank will rust and eventually rupture. This is a big deal, remember to do it every time.
- Runs but does not build pressure past ~30PSI
- Seals apparently broken need replacing