3D printer, resin (ELEGOO Saturn) ID:170
|Type||ELEGOO Saturn Resin 3D Printer|
|Original owner||Brian Queen|
|Arrival date||December 2022|
|Location||3D Printer Village|
|Label||1.0" 1.5" 2.0"|
- System: EL3D-3.0.1
- Operation: 3.5 Inch Touch Screen
- Slicer Software: Chitu DLP Slicer
- Connectivity: USB
- Technology: LCD UV Photocuring
- Lightsource: UV Integrated LED lights (wavelenth 405nm)
- XY Resolution: 0.05mm(3840*2400)
- Z Axis Accuracy: 0.00125mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.15mm
- Printing Speed: 30-40mm/h
- Power Requirements: 110-240V 50/60Hz 24V4A 96W
- Printer Dimensions: 11.02in (L) * 9.44in (W) * 17.55in (H) 28cm(L) *24cm (W) * 44.6cm (H)
- Build Volume: 7.55in (L) * 4.72in (W) * 7.87in (H) 192mm (L) * 120mm(W) * 200mm (H)
- Weight: 22 Lbs (10 Kg)
The leveling card should be near the machine and contains basic build platform leveling instructions.
I was told that ChiTu Box is bad at supports, and to do them in PrusaSlicer (you'll need to find/use/make a resin printer profile) then export your unsliced but supported model as STL for slicing in ChiTu Box.
Below is the official usage guide, and you may want to refer to the similar usage steps for our other resin printer, but can basically be summarized as:
- BE CAREFUL not to damage the 4k LCD screen or FEP plastic film!
- level the build platform
- turn on / heat up cabinet, close doors!
- fill tank with resin choice/color/amount
- software, do your supports/slicing
- cabinet warmed up now?
- insert stick, hit go, leave for a while, check in occasionally for obvious fails
- the build platform won't fit in the Curing station (Anycubic Wash and Cure Machine) ID:160
- so remove your prints without damaging the build platform and toss them into the basket, see video ^
- pour unused resin back into bottle - the tank holding stand is good for this
- clean out any remnants from the tank, being careful not to damage the FEP plastic film
- CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF
- Think you're done cleaning? THINK AGAIN!!