From Protospace Wiki
Revision as of 23:11, 21 December 2017 by Boomalator (Updated wiki with policy)
As discussed previously on the Administration list
- Protospace will automatically reimburse any members for pre-approved and routine expenses incurred by the member on behalf of Protospace.
- Protospace will reimburse members for other expenses on the authority of the directors or approval of the membership.
- Reimbursements will not be paid out to a member while funds are owed to Protospace by the member.
Motion 16K-3: Protospace adopt the policy outlined above
Moved by: Mike Morrow
Seconded by: Alan
As updated at the November 2017 meeting, and discussed on the Administration list
- Submit your request for reimbursement electronically to "email@example.com.".
- Your request should include:
- What you bought, and/or what it was for (What)
- What its for or why it was bought (Why)
- Who you are, if you use an alias or non-obvious email (Who)
- If it is specifically pre-approved (motion or policy), just note that
- A receipt, statement or similar documentation. If there is no documentation, please describe why. (How much)
- How you want to be repaid:
- interac (email transfer)
- "on account" (against current/future memberships or courses)
- Cash (for small amounts, subject to availability, on Tuesday nights)
- Large amounts or unexplained items may require time for the directors to discuss or bring to a meeting. Routine items, expected items, and items already approved by motion will just be paid.
- If you owe money to Protospace (behind on dues, unpaid course, et cetera), you will not be paid until your negative balance is cleared.