Oxygen concentrator (OGSI OG-15) ID:12
From Protospace Wiki
Revision as of 16:49, 24 November 2016 by Cjs (Updated image link)
|Original owner||Ryan Turner|
|Loan status||Donated to Protospace|
|Usage permissions||Open to Members|
- Removes mostly nitrogen from normal air, leaving 93% pure oxygen.
- Useable for small torches (oxygen on demand, no bottles)
- Useable for aquaponics projects (can increase fish density)
- Check and clean inlet air filter every 6 months (probably far more often at Protospace); note this before use. Instruction Video Showing How
- 0.3hp compressor
- 700W max
- 12 psi
- 15 standard cubic feet per hour (0.25 SCFM)
- 24 hour/day operation
- Less than 500 hours on unit when arrived.
- Would be much more useful if could be used to refill oxygen bottle from the large oxy/ace torches. A second compressor is needed.