Woodshop Rebuild (2013)
| This page is archived as its information is no longer current.|
Last update: in October 2013.
Current information on this subject can be found at nowhere.
Member name: Matt F
Member contact: Email, found via list.
Project name & pitch: Woodshop Rebuild. For Protospace. Encompasses: radial arm saw, pegboard & steel shelving on the Transition Projects list. Also, table saw, new workbench, table shuffling, and others. Details expanded below.
Storage location: Woodshop & scattered during construction
Project start date: 31 Aug, 2013
Final Deadline: 01 Dec, 2013
- 02 Sept, 2013 - Overhead shelf is half done. Waiting on workbench to size remaining build.
- 04 Sept, 2013 - Travis, Jim, Hayley, & Matt migrate 400 lb workbench into Protospace.
- 08 Sept, 2013 - Travis, Dave B, Kevin, Hayley, Robb & Matt assist in welding up 2nd rack and relocating some tools, shuffling 8 foot workbenches.
- 11 Sept, 2013 - Hayley finishes cutting and sanding letters for Woodworking sign, Robb donates stain.
- 20 Sept, 2013 - No progress.
- 27 Sept, 2013 - Some shuffling, some planning, mezzanine sourced, no build progress.
- 09 Oct, 2013 - Project stalled until mezzanine in place.
- Table saw is getting a table built for it, so it can double as a workbench.
- Travis is bringing in his personal woodworking bench with all kinds of fancy features. He's waiting on a trailer, help, and time.
- 2nd metal overhead shelf is getting welded, will be where tools are stored and each will have its designated place.
- Remaining pegboard will cover back wall (I gave away most of it to members since we didn't need much).
- Radial arm saw table will be fitted somewhere.