Thickness planer (Ryobi AP1301) ID:92
From Protospace Wiki
- Name: Thickness planer
- Make/Model: Ryobi AP1301
- Serial Number: BA073940500
- Original Owner: Travis
- Loan Status: Semi-Permanent Loan
- Arrival Date: Pre 2013
- Location: Woodworking Shop
- Functional Status: Working
- Usage Permissions: Open to Members & Friends
- Certification: Demo/Notes Required
- Wiki ID: 92
- Boards must be ABSOLUTELY FREE of nails, staples, screws, or other metal. Check boards thoroughly each and every time, make no presumptions. One mistake will chip blade and render it useless (drum blades are very expensive).
- Soft wood can have fairly aggressive cuts, hard wood, less so, if your not sure, keep to 1/4 - 1/2 of a turn until you know how the wood will react, the blade should not bog down at all.