Scoperta Massage Chair
| This page is archived as its information is no longer current.|
Last update: in August 2013.
Current information on this subject can be found at http://scoperta.ca/.
Member name: Dan Damron
Project name:Scoperta Massage Chair
Storage location:floor space @ back of bay
Completion Date: September 11, 2013
- YYYYMMDD - Created the project storage page in the wiki
- 20130801 - tested chair functional - examined drive circuits - determined all but one motor runs on 12 volts.
- 20130805 - acquired DC drive motor - first attempt at motor mount failed and a rethink done.
- 20130812 - created hbridge drive electronics for new DC motor - tested circuit.
- 20130822 - created new motor mount for 12V DC motor / installed new motor / tested.
Sponsorship Project Status
Leads: Dan Damron, Jim Akeson, Mike Hermann, SCOPERTA
Pitch: new prop for Scoperta - fully functional massage chair
- <success criteria>
- <first milestone>
- <second milestone>
- <of success criteria, expected completion date>
- <of milestone, expected completion date>
Sponsorship Project weekly updates
- DDMMMYYYY - <Comments, per milestone if it makes more sense that way.>