Jointer, grey ID:73
From Protospace Wiki
(Redirected from Jointer)
- Type: Jointer
- Make/Model: "It's grey" --The Owner
- Serial Number: ??
- Original Owner: Jim Akeson
- Loan Status: Semi-Permanent Loan
- Arrival Date: Pre 2013
- Location: Woodworking Shop
- Functional Status: Functional (needs repair, see notes)
- Usage Permissions: Open to Members & Friends
- Certification: Demo/Notes Required
- Wiki ID: 73
|Boards must be ABSOLUTELY FREE of nails, staples, screws, or other metal. Check boards thoroughly each and every time, make no presumptions. One mistake will chip the blade and render it useless (drum blades are very expensive).|
- Similar to thickness planer but for planing boards edge-wise versus flat on the planer.
- Ensures multiple boards will be the same width.
- Needs to be mounted to base
- One adjustment dial is shattered, needs repair
- Requires a belt