Angle grinder (Kawasaki)
From Protospace Wiki
|This article is about a tool that is no longer at Protospace. It was removed by ??? on/in ??? because ???.|
|Replacement tool(s): Angle grinder (DeWalt)|
- This is a large angle grinder, it kicks hard on startup, be ready for it
- Always wear eye protection, it shoots sparks (face shield AND glasses recommended)
- Grinding is loud, ear protection is suggested, hearing damage can result
- Be cognizant of where your sparks are headed. Point spark stream away from electronic areas and other machines or people.
- Never use on aluminum unless that disk will never be used for Steel/Iron(was aluminium) again. Label such disks. A disk used on steel after aluminum will explode. Use a saw for alum instead whenever possible.
- Please Replace consumables, there is always a need for cutting disks