Air compressor, silent ID:112
From Protospace Wiki
(Redirected from 112)
- Name: Air compressor, silent
- Make/Model: Fiac Airblok Series Compact 106
- Serial Number: ??
- Original Owner: William / STARS
- Loan Status: Donated to Protospace
- Arrival Date: July 2012, December 2015
- Location: Not fixed; probably in the metal shop
- Functional Status: Working, but gauges are semi-broken (repaired 2013-03-28, checked 2015-12-15)
- Usage Permissions: Open to Members & Friends
- Certification: Demo/Notes Required
- Wiki ID: 112
- Avoid using extension cords, may trip breakers.
- Before use, check drain valve underneath, should need to be closed. DO NOT overtighten.
- After use, always drain tank. Use blowout valve first, then open drain valve underneath and leave open. DO NOT overloosen. Opening valve drains air completely but also water that has accumulated inside tank. If forgotten, tank will rust and eventually rupture. This is a big deal, remember to do it every time.
- 115 V (back panel)
- 8 A (back panel)
- ~750 W (measured 2015-12-15)
- 0.75 HP / 560 W (product line PDF)
- Sound level:
- 1.5 US gallons (back panel)
- 6 l (product line PDF)
- Airflow (intake):
- 3.71 CFM (back panel)
- 103 l/min / 3.6 CFM / 6.2 m3/h (product line PDF)
- 5÷7 bar / 71÷100 PSI (front panel) (unknown what this means)
- 8 bar / 116 PSI (product line PDF)
- 1700 (back panel)
- 1450 (product line PDF)
- Pump: GMS 100 (product line PDF)
- Dimensions (L×D×H): 615×340×570 mm / 24×13.5×22.4 in (product line PDF)
- Mass: 34 kg / 75 lb (product line PDF)
- General User and Maintenance Instructions (for the Silentaire Panther Compact 106)
- Parts List and Exploded View (for the Silentaire Panther Compact 106)
- Product line
- Seals broken and did not build pressure past 30PSI when donated
- 2013-02-02 - Danny fixed some stuff.
- 2013-03-28 - Danny replaced the punctured hose and fittings, works great now.
- 2015-12-15 - Matt F, Stan, and Ian O checked the compressor upon its return and found it to work.